Tuna Casserole Bake
Hey guys, it’s summer so cooking for me gets kind of hard. Why? because a lot of things just sound to heavy. So to still eat something warm out of the oven and not have to live off of cold sandwiches or salads (which are great btw). I decided to try my hand at my own thrown together Tuna Casserole Bake. Man’ did it turn out, was it a hit, and good too? Yes! Yes! Yes!
- -1 can of cream of cheddar soup
- -1 can of cream of celery soup
- -1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- -1-1/2 or 2 large cans of light Albacore tuna (drained)
- -1/2 a box of elbow macaroni (from a 1 lb box)
- - 1 1/2 cup of small carrots, peas, any veggie you want, cooked and drained.
- - 1 tbsp of onion flakes or salt
- - salt pepper
- - 1 tbsp of butter
- - t tbsp of paprika
- - Panko crispy bread crumbs
- First cook up your elbow macaroni, drain it and pour it into a 13 x 9 dish. Add in your 1tbsp of butter and mix it around with your warm noodles. Next pour in your two cans of soup, and mix them in well. Add in your two cans of tuna, your veggies, and cheddar cheese, mix everything thoroughly. Next sprinkle in your seasonings and mix those well too. Finally smooth out the casserole with the back of a wooden spoon, and sprinkle the top of the casserole with panko crispy bread crumbs. Next sprinkle over the bread crumbs some paprika. Bake 400 for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- It's a family favorite.